Assign a Policy to a Team
You can assign a Policy to each of your Teams. A Policy is a set of rules that define:
- What data is protected and backed up
- How often the backups occur
- Whether any data loss prevention features are used to protect your data should a device be lost or stolen. These include local Encryption, Data Theft Prevention, and Geolocation.
- Whether Windows user profile data can be backed up for migrating to other devices.
Typically, you assign a Policy to a Team when you first create the Team. But you can also edit a Team so that it uses a different Policy:
- Click Inventory or Protection.
- Hover the cursor over the name of the Team and then click on the option button ( ... ).
- Click Edit.
- Use the Assign a Policy combo-box to change the Policy for the Team.
- Click Save Team.
Alternatively, you can click Settings, select the option button ( ... ) for a Team on the list, and click Edit. You can then use the Assign a Policy combo-box as described above.