Administrators - Settings Page
The Settings page has an Administrators section that you can use to:
- View the name and email address of each administrator
- View whether someone is an Endpoint Cloud administrator or security officer
- Invite someone to become an Endpoint Cloud administrator
- Delete an administrator or security officer.
To display the Administrators section:
- Click Settings.
- In the side panel, click Administrators.
For each administrator, you can see the:
|Name||The name of the administrator.|
|The email address used to invite the administrator to Endpoint Cloud.|
The role of the administrator affects what features are available to them. The possible roles are:
|Status||Shows whether the administrator has activated their account (Active) or has not yet responded to the email invite (Pending).|
If you hover the cursor on an administrator, you can select its context menu (...). From here, you can:
- Assign security officer permissions to an active administrator. The Assign Security Officer option is only available if you log in as a security officer.
- Delete an administrator.