Deleting a User
If you want to remove a User from Endpoint Cloud, you need to delete all of that user's devices. When Endpoint Cloud has no devices for a User, it:
- Deletes that User automatically
- Removes the license from the User and makes it available for use.
To delete a User's devices (and also the User):
- The first step is to find all of the User's devices on a devices list. For this, you can use the devices list on the Inventory page or the Protection page.
- In the devices list section, click the Search icon.
- Enter the User's name in the search box. Endpoint Cloud filters the list so that it only shows that User's devices.
- Click the checkbox at the top of the list so that all of the User's devices are selected.
- Click the Delete Device icon at the bottom of the devices list.
- Enter DELETE in uppercase and then click Delete to confirm.